Introducing the Sago Mini babies. Boys and girls love caring for these adorable characters. Feed Robin her favorite mush, play dress-up with Jinja, change Harvey’s stinky diaper, then take a dance break with Jack. With cute animations, adorable giggles and even some tears, these babies are a lot of fun!
Pretend play helps children understand and take control of their own world. With fun and familiar activities like feeding, playing and bathing, this open-ended app helps children practice empathy and nurturing behaviour. Part of the award-winning suite of Sago Mini apps, this app is packed with cuteness.
• Promotes empathy, nurturing and caring through pretend play
• Eight real-life activities from feeding and bathing to playing dress-up
• Perfect for soon-to-be older siblings or baby-loving toddlers
• Laugh at silly surprises and adorable reactions
• Play along with your child
• Perfect for children aged 2-5 years
• Play without wi-fi or internet
• No in-app purchases or third-party advertising, so you and your child are free to discover without interruptions
Our team of designers and developers create apps that children love and parents trust. We build on kids’ natural sense of wonder, creativity and curiosity to make apps that are safe, positive and fun. Millions of parents trust Sago Mini as the ideal first apps for their little ones.