Sam’s Club has announced that it will begin taking pre-orders for the
What you need to know when buying an iPhone at Sam’s Club:
Before You Arrive
● Sign up for a Sam’s Club Membership if you don’t already have one by visting the Member Service page.
● Upgrade your existing iPhone to the latest release. Just connect your iPhone to your or PC and follow the onscreen instructions in iTunes.
● Back up the data on your existing iPhone to iCloud or your computer. For instructions on how to back up your iPhone, read this Support page.
●Create a new ID if you don’t already have one by visiting the Apple ID page.
What to Bring with You
● Your old mobile phone, if you’re replacing it.
● Social Security number of the primary account holder.
● Valid government-issued photo ID.
● Carrier account password, if you have one.
● Your Sam’s Club Membership.
● Your Apple ID and password.
When & Where do You Go
will be available for pre-order at most Sam’s Club locations beginning at 10:00 a.m. on October 11th on a first-come, first-served basis. Available for purchase on October 14th while supplies last. From $199.
Read More [via MacRumors]