If you love sketching and taking notes anytime anywhere, SketchTime is the best choice. SketchTime is super simple, easy, quick, and reliable. Most of all, it’s so smooth, fast, and responsive even on the iPhone3GS, iPad1, iTouch3. Moreover, it’s an inexpensive and universal app.
There are plenty of painting and note taking apps out there. But don’t you think they have too many features and complicated options to sketch or note simply and quickly?
SketchTime is totally optimized for quick sketches, simple notes, draft designs, and idea sketches. Realistic and responsive pen strokes, fast switching between Pen/Marker/Eraser, quick selecting size & color, and perfect support for multi-touch gestures & any orientations let you focus on your sketches. In addition, you can replay the whole process of your sketches.
SketchTime is a must-have app for designers, artists, architects, calligraphers, cartoonists, and everyone who loves to doodle and scribble.
– Universal app
– Straightforward and streamlined interface
– Gallery (all sketches saved)
– Realistic pen stroke and 2 pen tip styles (round & square)
– Fast switching between Pen/Marker/Eraser
– Quick selection of size and color
– Marker blend mode (normal, multiply, screen)
– Fast zooming and panning
– Perfect support for any orientations
– Unlimited undo and redo
– Grid option
– Palm rest for (transparent & draggable)
– Import photo and draw on it
– Photo import options (rotation, fill/fit to screen, color/b&w)
– In-app replay of your sketches
– Duplicate sketch
– Lock sketch (protect from being deleted or edited by mistake)
– Save to photos and share via email and twitter
– Export options (rotation, textured/white/transparent background)
What’s New in SketchTime Version 1.1
– Palm Rest for iPad
– Landscape Mode of Thumbnail List
Download password: appleguider.com