Skyfire’s Award-Winning browser is the most popular browser on. Here are a few reasons why:
1. Watch Flash Videos
NEW: Brand new must-try Video Recommendation Engine which intelligently suggests related video based on the content you are browsing!
Watch your favorite team’son your with Skyfire – wherever you go this weekend!
✔ Skyfire allows you to watch Flash videos that otherwise don’t work on
✔ Enjoy videos from sites like South Park, The Daily Show, Justin TV, and more.
✔ More than 200,000 websites supported and new ones added daily.
✔ You can check support for you favorite site at www.bit.ly/site_check
✔ Just press the “Video” icon on the bottom left of the toolbar on a page that has a flash video.
2. Save Money while watching video
✔ Our patent pending video compression technology saves up to 75% bandwidth while streaming video.
✔ When you watch video using Skyfire toolbar, you can watch up to 4 times more videos while still staying within your data plan limits.
3. Awesome modern UI:
✔ Full-Screen browsing: use every pixel of that gorgeous screen.
✔ Load page as iPhone, or Desktop: access the full versions of your favorite websites for more features and videos
✔ Private Browsing mode: Keep your browsing session private.
✔ Popular content: Find out what’s popular on any website with the click one of a button.
✔ Facebook + Twitter: Stay in touch with your Facebook and Twitter feeds without ever leaving your browser.
✔ Google Reader: So you can stay in touch with your RSS feeds.
✔ Share webpages: Using Facebook, Twitter, Email, Instapaper, PinBoard, Read It Later, Tumbler, and more.
✔ Flash games and Flash apps are not supported… Skyfire is optimized for Flash video viewing.
✔ While we support more than 200,000 websites around the world, you can check support for your favorite site at www.bit.ly/site_check
✔ Please send us an email at [email protected] if you are not satisfied with any aspect of the product. If you just mention it in the App Store, our support team has no way to respond to you to resolve your issue. We’d love the opportunity to help.
✔ Does not yet support Facebook Messenger
✔ Videos may take 10-20 seconds to start, preparing goodness and saving you money (compression) takes time.
• Play millions of Flash videos – everyday, with no limits!
• All-new ‘Skybar’ toolbar gives one-click access to video and related content
• Stay in touch: Unique Facebook and Twitter ‘Quickview’ allows you to see your wall and feeds with one click. (Updated in 2.1)
• Be social: Share via Facebook and Twitter.
• Share to more services including GReader, Instapaper, Pinboard, Read It Later and Tumblr (New)
• Standard browser elements: Tabs, search, sharing, bookmarks, history, etc.
• Video search, with safe search option, helps you quickly find videos about your favorite topic
• ‘Desktop’ option loads pages as on a desktop browser, giving a greater selection of video (vs. mobile sites)
• Private Browsing option: Browse with no history and cookies left behind
• Click the ‘Explore’ button for related videos, news trends, photos and tweets!
• Hulu is NOT supported (they don’t allow it), but scores of other premium sites are available
• It may take 15-30 seconds for videos to load: Preparing goodness takes time…
What’s New in Skyfire Web Browser Version 4.0.3
Fix for volume issue experienced by some users while watching video.