Sparrow for, ,iPod Touch:
Sparrow is an iPhone mail client designed with love to provide you with an efficient and pleasant mailing experience.
With its pane navigation, its new threading system and many
new features, you’ll never look back.
Warning: Sparrow does not support POP accounts yet and does not do Push notification (yet)
– Full IMAP support:
Use your Gmail, Google Apps, iCloud, Yahoo, AOL, Mobile Me and custom IMAP accounts.
– Unified Inbox
All your mails in a unique mailbox.
Directly attach photos & images when composing a mail. No more cumbersome back and forth with your photo library.
– Up & down your conversations
Swipe up of down on a message to navigate a conversation.
– Everything is a swipe away
Swipe once to uncover your mailboxes, labels and folders.
Swipe again to get to your account list.
Mail is much nicer with your friends’ profile pictures.
– Message swipe
Star, add a label, archive or delete a conversation right away simply by swiping a message.
– Smart contacts
Your most frequent contacts on top of the list.
– Quick mailbox switch
Navigate between your inbox, unread and favorites by tapping/swiping the top bar.
– Mark all as read
One click to rule them all. You can also press a message for a few seconds to mark it as read/unread.
– Thread view
Tap the top bar in the conversation to quickly navigate all messages in a thread.
– Pull to refresh
Finally, the simplest way to refresh comes to email.
– Priority Inbox support
Automatically identify your important email and separates it out from everything else.
Have a pro and a private mail address? Use alias to keep things separated.
– Powerful search
Local and remote search allow you to find the mail you’re looking for.
And many more features crafted with love to discover:
– Quick sender switch in compose window
– Mark all as read
– Read/unread with a long press on a message cell
– Reply all quick switch…
Coming in future versions
– Landscape mode
– Built-in browser
– Send and Archive
– Only show specific label/folder
What’s New in Version 1.1
– Built-in web browser
– Send & archive
– Empty trash
– Empty spam
– Dock badge preferences by account
– Show/hide labels and folders
– Choice to include attachments when forwarding messages
– Compatibility with mail servers
– Improved mail servers detection (gApps login error, self-signed certificates)
– Composer wrapping behavior
– Custom SMTP for alias
– Issue with SMTP without password
– Message view behavior with email that do not scroll
– Swipe gesture to add custom account
– Refresh starred / unread using pull to refresh
– Fixed account list scrolling with more than 10 accounts
– Video attachments are shown fullscreen
What’s New in Version 1.2
– Navigate between messages by swiping up and down
– Landscape composing
– Edit and create label/folder
– Localization in 9 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese
– Composer scrolling with some keyboards
– Draft being displayed has empty cells in all mail
– Wrong contact is kept in autosuggest when composing
– Charset issue
What’s New in Version 1.2.1
– Left to right swipe in conversation to get back to message list.
– Improved avatars in message list (thanks to Ellis Hamburger)
– Improved pull to previous/next after loading new messages
– Fix formatting of messages when forwarding
– Fixed display of folder names on gmail account when modifying folder modification
– Fixed crash when deleting batch of conversations
– Fixed crash when using URL scheme without any account configured in sparrow
– Fixed German localization
– Fixed Chinese localization
What’s New in Version 1.3
– POP support
– Folder mapping issues
What’s New in Version 1.3.1
Several bug fix
What’s New in Version 1.3.2
– Webpages can be opened in Chrome
– Improved IMAP compatibility
– Improved avatars behavior
– Various bugfixes
What’s New in Version 1.3.3
– Passbook support: open Passbook attachment.
What’s New in Version 1.3.4
– Fixed crash when contacts access is not allowed.
What’s New in Version 1.3.5
– Fixed compatibility with7
Download Sparrow cracked
Version 1.3.5: Direct Link
Version 1.3.4: LimeLinx