Templar Battleforce is an addictive mix of strategic combat and army building with the precision gameplay of RPGs. Step into a Leviathan mech and lead the Templar Knights in battle against fierce Xenos. Create your own unique Battleforce by recruiting an array of Templar specialists — and invent distinct strategies for your fireteams. Deploy your forces in tactical scenarios that challenge both novice and veteran alike. Put your best strategies to the test and see if you can snatch victory from the jaws of defeat in this futuristic turn-based wargame.
Armored in the Leviathan battle mechs, your mighty Templars will face hordes of terrifying Xenos, rogue human factions, and the ancient Narvidian threat. Slash and blast your way across a deep and deadly sci-fi universe — waging war with cunning Scouts, righteous Soldiers, flamethrowing Hydras, specialized Engineers, deadly Sentry Turrets, and the indomitable Berserks.
= FEATURES =
– Command your Templars in turn-based tactical warfare across 45+ unique scenarios
– Face diverse challenges in every deployment: corridor-to-corridor, open desert warfare, territory control (capturing tactical points), defensive last stands, scorched-earth retreats, infiltration deep behind enemy lines, and complex puzzles
– Lead your squad in battle against immense and mighty bosses
– Immerse yourself in a branching sci-fi storyline
– Deploy specialist Templars and discover unique fireteam combinations with stealth, grenades, defensive overwatch, scorching flamethrowers, hindering attacks, and sentry turrets
– Face 25+ diverse enemy units: the Xeno, the Narvidians, and rogue human factions
– Build your unique battleforce with exacting precision, recruit and design every squad member
– Customize the appearance, armor design, talents, and equipment of your veteran Templars
– Endless combinations of squads, soldiery, and tactics will keep you coming back for more!
= BACKSTORY =
The Templar Knights are a revered and storied martial order who were the elite forces for the Star Traders during their most challenging conflict: the Galactic War against the Guild.
Their unchallenged prowess derives from two key factors.
First, they pilot 10 foot tall battle mechs known as Leviathan Battle Suits. Once designed for high-pressure environments and exploring gas giants and deep space, these mechs have been adapted for war.
Second, Templars descend from a Zendu bloodline — a unique heritage that gives them the ability (with proper training and ritual) to pass all of memories from their lives (and any memories passed down by their ancestors) to a newly born child. This memory gift is known as a Templar’s Lineage – and it is what gives Templars their immense advantage in combat, tactics, engineering, and the ability to drive the hulking Leviathan Battle Suits. The player takes on the role of a Templar Captain who hails from a storied Lineage reaching back 87 Templars — and who pages back through the memories to help cope with the dire situation at hand.
With the Great Exodus coming to an end, the Star Traders founded new colonies on the few remaining habitable worlds. The Templar Knights are called upon once again to defend the Star Traders and their new colonies from an ancient threat.
Trese Brothers Games is one of the premier indiedevelopment studios for desktop and mobile RPG and strategy games. Andrew and Cory Trese founded Trese Brothers Games in 2010 from a shared passion for challenging, highly replayable games. With more than six games on major game platforms and markets, Trese Brothers Games has more than 2.5 million customers . . . and counting.
We make games we love — and we hope you’ll love them, too!
What’s New in Version 1.1.25
– New Option: skip animation on enemy turn (speed play)
– Art update: new equipment art for all armor types, shows differences
– Fixed issue with incorrect count for Starting Knights in levels with Lev-Rig or Humans
– Fixed Issues with Music resuming while Muted
– Added 5 new Requisition levels: new Commander branch for Captain
– Captain gains 2 new crippling Talents: Discerning Eye (lineage memory spots weakness) and Fire Commander (focused fire destroys enemy)
– New Sighted Sidearm for Captain, 4 range
– Fixed Ironman Leaderboard Score Tracking
– New Void Legion RELIC armor for Captain or Paladin
– Moved Commander’s Deployment Ordnance into new Commander Branch
– Art update: improved rendering of all equipment screens
– Art update: improved effect animations for buffs, concus grenades
– Improved equipment choice screens – if unable to equip due to Gear Level, GL shown in red
– Cyclone-Strike Tact corrected to be an Expert-Proc for Berserk
– Reduced wait time between buffs, monster attacks, counter-attacks
– Adjusted starting Hydra Talents to be more easily available (Hellstorm 3, Napalm Charge 3)
– Adjusted starting Berserk Talents to be more easily available (Strike 3, Unbalancing Blows 3)
– Improve character status UI, removed Respec screen transition
– Balanced and improve max updates for Tact Points across the game
– Berserk’s Indomitable Defense now costs 0 AP, sets MP to 0 but does not end turn
– Fixed bug failing to display correct max army cap (12/15)
– Fixed Achievement for getting a Captain to level 20
– Fixed unmarked spawns in levels like Traitor’s Bunker
– Added class features (Toughness, Resistance, +HP per Fortitude) added to status page
– Improved Artifact Vaults: 4th artifact is secondary objective
– Fixed bugs with Ferarai Lance: Atmo Reentry mission not ending properly
– Fixed bug with possible duplicate boss in Extermination Protocol
– Improved display of active effects (click on small effect icons, bottom right)
– Two new character portraits added to Templar Designer
– Fixed crashes in Ferarai Lance Power Relay and Ferarai Lance Atmo Reentry
– Fixed issue with liche boss
– Added 2 new alternate levels to Ferarai Lance deployment, new deployment choice
– Improved models and art for all Templar classes, more identifiable
– Increase of SP Cost of Templars is capped after Level 20
– Dismissed Templars will no longer appear in the list of Dead Templars
– Captain Talents fixed / improved
– Reduced heat of Blade Weave (9), Honing (12 for 3 turn buff)
– Fixed hindering effects of Denounce, now grants +Crit Vulnerability
– Removed SP generation cap from Tactical Point upgrades
– Improved display of equipment selection window
– Fixed issue with entering Deck 7 from Righteous Fallen, late game
– Fixed story events and display of human citizens
– Fixed bug with high level story characters having their Talents disappear (above 10+)
– Gear Balance for Prowess Core
– Improved difficulty of Leo Major Drop Zone
– Fixed RQ level for Targeting System RELIC
Download Templar Battleforce RPG Full Game HD: iTunes ($6.99)