The Bard’s Tale has been updated to version 1.2 with bug fixes and added autosave option, and more.. Also The Bard’s Tale now is holiday on sale for $4.99.
Play The Bard’s Tale today on your favorite compatibledevice*. Prepare to immerse yourself in over 20-30 hours of adventure, featuring:
• 50 enemy types (not counting bosses!)
• A vast world to explore with towns, wild forests, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caverns, haunted tombs and more
• A full cast of bizarre NPC’s
• Over a dozen special boss enemies to defeat
• 16 magical characters to discover and then summon at will to aid you
• Over 150 unique items of weaponry, armor, instruments, tokens, artifacts and loot!
• More Song & Dance numbers than any other , including a zombie dance-off!
• Over 14 hours of outstanding voice-acting from top Hollywood talent, including Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride) as the Bard, and the inimitable Tony Jay as the Narrator
But wait! That’s not all! Enjoy these great new additions in the iOS version:
• Leaderboards—for accumulated Silver and Experience!
• Achievements—over 50 spread throughout the !
• Autosave—option to save automatically when you near a save-book in game.
• iCloud Saves (Beta). See Known Issues below
• Time-Savers—optional in-app purchases are available to pump up your Bard and save you time! (Note: All such items are attainable through normal game-play, with time and persistence, just as in the original console release.)
Universal App with Adaptive Rendering:
For a single low price, play on all your compatible* devices! The Bard’s Tale takes full advantage of your hardware to maximize your experience–including HD resolution and 60Hz video refresh on capable devices.** iOS adaptation by Square One Games.
• iPad2: 1024×768 + enhanced rendering**
• iPhone4S: 960×640 + enhanced rendering**
• : 512×384
• *: 480×320
• */ iPod Touch*: 480×320
“This game is satire in its sharpest form” – Cheat Code Central
Play The Bard’s Tale today!
* Compatible with
** HD on and , including environment mapping, dynamic water surfaces, full shadow cast, and 60Hz display-refresh (with in-game “Battery Savings” option turned off).
We hear you, and we are committed to improving The Bard’s Tale for iOS.
iCloud Bug for Pre-existing Saved Games
For any users having updated to version 1.2 with saves games present:
If it’s your first time loading the game, please do not enable iCloud.
To users who have enabled iCloud and are unable to play the game:
1 – Shut down the Bard’s Tale app if it is on a black screen ( via the multi tasking bar )
2 – Go to your device Settings -> iCloud, and turn off “Documents and Data”
3 – Relaunch The Bard’s Tale. If a black screen persists, repeat step 1, and also close background apps.
4 – Once successfully at the title screen, leave the App.
You can now reenable your device Settings -> iCloud -> Documents and Data for your other apps. But do not re-enable the in-game iCloud setting under Option -> Save Game Options until update 1.3
Please note: Installation over Wi-Fi can temporarily require as much as 3.4GB of free space on your device (for compressed download + uncompressed install).
What’s New in The Bard’s Tale Version 1.2
iCloud Saved Games Option.
Reward of 50k silver for gifting the game.
Main Menu link-buttons: Get Support, Twitter follow.
German Audio Pack protected from deletion.
Saves triggered by in-app purchase while in a Wold Map encounter will now load correctly.
In-game audio will now play for some players that were missing audio.
You can download The Bard’s Tale v1.2 crackedfrom the link given below.