Take the isometric view so common in strategy RPGs and mix it with spectacular levels focused on verticality, and you’ll get a hint of what thisis about. A platformer with one-touch controls? And endless runner focused on careful, deliberate moves? A gorgeous game that’s intuitive and offers exactly the right amount of challenge? It’s all of the above and much, much more. COMING SOON
This Could Hurt Game Features
- Four diverse worlds, from a snow-covered land to eerie ruins, add both visual and gameplay variety.
- Easy, one-touch controls let players of all ages and skill levels take part in the adventure.
- Beautiful 3D graphics and a unique isometric point of view make this game stand out from the rest.
- Well-designed levels offer the perfect amount of difficulty, and make each level both fun and suspenseful.
- Universal app that plays on both your and .
Tower defense can be plenty of fun, so long as you’re the one doing the defending. But what about those poor souls who try to traverse your traps and defenses? Why, they’re just sitting ducks! Letting that idea ruminate – the idea of putting the shoe on the other foot in tower defense – gave the developers at Orange Agenda food for thought. The end result? This Could Hurt – an isometric platformer that’s all about navigating a fiendishly difficult world.
Players will guide their hero through an elaborate series of traps and contraptions as they attempt to survive levels in four different world. Power-ups will be at their disposal, and there will be golden acorns to collect, but more important than any of that frippery will be a gamer’s ability to think a few steps ahead. The developers are promising multiple routes in solving levels, so you’ll really want to put some thought into which path you take.
With charming visuals and the promise of one-tap controls, This Could Hurt is shaping up to be one of the more unique titles on the horizon for 2012. Be sure to stay tuned to iPlayPlus to learn more when the game launches today or tomorrow for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.