Fanurio Time Tracking SRL has released Fanurio version 2.4, a time tracking and billing software application, highly appreciated by freelancers for its intuitive interface, flexible timer and ability to produce detailed invoices.
“Fanurio runs on multiple platforms and we are very careful with how each version integrates with the latest versions of Windows,OS X and Linux. A good integration with the desktop means less time spent on tracking time. That’s why the most important change in this version is the new user interface optimized for Mac OS X and Windows 7.” says Nicolae Cismaru, product manager for Fanurio.
Fanurio is mainly used by freelancers who prefer a professional solution over pen and paper or spreadsheets to keep accurate records of their time and invoices.
Fanurio provides multiple methods to track time with little effort. Most users appreciate the reminders that help them start, resume or stop the timer. Instead of relying on their memory and attention to control the timer, users can focus on their work and care less about logging time since that’s handled by the application.
Fanurio has lots of features for billing contracted work. It can record services and expenses, round time, apply discounts, handle subcontracted work, use multiple currencies, apply taxes, record partial payments and many more.
Fanurio uses a powerful template language that can be used to create great looking invoices. Using a customizable template, invoices can be exported to HTML, PDF, Microsoft Word 2007, OpenOffice OpenDocument and other formats so they can be printed or e-mailed.
People who work on more than one computer choose Fanurio over other solutions also because it runs on multiple platforms. Fanurio runs on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and other flavors of Unix at no extra cost.
Main Features and Benefits:
* iTunes-like mini timer to control the timer
* Runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux at no extra cost
* Detects idle time
* Imports contacts from Address Book and CSV files
* Invoice and payments reports
* Time and money reports for projects
* Exports time for QuickBooks Pro
* Exports invoices to HTML, PDF, Microsoft Word 2007, OpenOffice OpenDocument and other formats
* Creates great looking invoices using custom layouts
New Features in 2.4:
* New Mac OS X-like user interface
* New Windows 7-like user interface
* Dock icon menu to control the timer on Mac OS X
* Overlay icon for the taskbar button on Windows 7
* Thumbnail toolbar for the taskbar button on Windows 7
* New user manual
* Can export time to an .iif file that can be imported by QuickBooks Pro
* Other improvements and bug fixes
Pricing and Availability:
Fanurio 2.4 is immediately available for $59 (USD) and as a free upgrade for all existing users. A free 15-day trial with all the functionality of the paid version can be downloaded from Fanurio online.