Tweetbot forand iPod Touch:
Tweetbot is a full-featured(and ) Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether it’s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds & animation, or features like multiple timelines & smart gestures, there’s a lot to love about Tweetbot.
What people are saying:
“I’ve tried every iPhone Twitter client in the App Store, and Tweetbot is my favorite, hands-down.” – John Gruber, Daring Fireball
“Tweetbot puts a lot of useful Twitter features at your fingertips with the high level of style and polish that only Tapbots can provide. It’s my new favorite client.” – David Chartier, Macworld
– Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
– Smart Gestures. Use Twitter more efficiently with time-saving and configurable gestures.
– Native Push Notifications.
– Customizable Navigation. The last 2 tabs are customizable and unused tabs are easily accessible.
– Support for multiple services like Read it Later, Instapaper, Cloudapp URL Shortening.
– Save drafts, add locations and POI’s, attach photos/videos/notes, manage your lists, and much more.
What’s New in Version 2.4
– Updated Search view
– Nearby tweets added with ability to change location
– Location-based keyword searches
– Improved search box for efficiency.
– Trends and People categories moved to browse section
– Added Top Tweets in browse section
– Can now change trends location from the search view
– Double-tap search tab to open search with keyboard
– Keyword mute filters (with regex option and ability to mute mentions as well)
– Offline Favorite and Read Later support (for you subway passengers)
– Basic smart quote support when composing (ex: quotes become smart quotes, … becomes an ellipsis, and — becomes an em dash)
– When viewing an image full screen on the you can hold down on it for options
– List views now show one line of a list or profile description on the
– Top tweets show up in search results (marked by silver star violator)
– Dismiss web and map views on the iPad with a 2-finger swipe down gesture.
– Can now swipe to the right on profile views to go back one level
– Improved find location speed and accuracy
– Sending to pinboard now marks items as unread
– Muting a client automatically mutes mentions from that client as well
– Fixed iPad bug where you couldn’t take profile photos with the camera
– Fixed missing tweet sound when publishing a tweet.
– Various other bug fixes
What’s New in Version 2.3
– New tweet detail view with inline conversations and replies (swipe right to left on a tweet for quick access)
– New gesture in tweet detail to get back to the timeline quickly (swipe left to right)
– New conversation view now contains both the conversation and replies (swipe left to right on a tweet for quick access)
– Ability to email conversations or post a link to them via Storify when in the conversation view
– Droplr Support
– Video thumbnails now have a “play” icon to differentiate it from image thumbnails
– Timeline sync bookmark icon is now an optional setting
– Reorganized tweet drawer (last two buttons have gone through some options reorganization)
– Added thumbnail support for Vimeo links
– Higher res image uploads when on wifi
– Hold down compose tweet button to quickly open last draft
– Support for $stock links
– Improved email format when sending tweets, DMs, or conversations as email
– Arabic Localization
What’s New in Version 2.2
– iCloud Integration (Must be logged into iCloud)
– Mute filters synced across instances of Tweetbot
– DM read status synced across all instances of Tweetbot when iCloud is selected for Sync
– Timeline positions are synced across all instances of Tweetbot that have iCloud selected for Sync
– Better handling of iTunes links along with thumbnail previews
– Youtube links provide thumbnail previews
– Fixed iPad retina image preview in the tweet detail
– Pinch to close image view on iPad
– Bug fixes
What’s New in Tweetbot Version 2.1
– Streaming (when on WiFI with settings to disable it)
– The “new tweets” sound is now limited to mentions, DM’s, and new tweets via pull-to-refresh
– Double-tapping on the timeline tab button takes you to last read tweet before going to the top
– Improvements to the Tweetmarker service
– Bug fixes related to direct messages
– Many other bug fixes
What’s New in Version 2.4.1
– Ability to toggle smart quotes in the compose view (tap in the text input area)
– Fixed crash when using Droplr for uploads
– Various performance and bug fixes
What’s New in Version 2.4.2
Fixed crasher on
Various bug fixes
What’s New in Version 2.4.3
What’s New in Version 2.5.0
Support for6 and
Download Tweetbot cracked
Version 2.5.0: LimeLinx
Version 2.4.3: LimeLinx
Version 2.4.2: Sendspace
Version 2.4.1: LimeLinx | Sendspace
Version 2.2 : Mediafire | Sendspace