Mint.com allows you to track, budget and manage your money all in one place, so you can see where you’re spending and where you can save. Open an account, add your bank, credit, loan and retirement accounts and Mint will automatically pull in and categorize your transactions. It’s safe, secure and easy to keep your personal finances organized.
ACCOLADES – See why over 6 million people trust Mint.
● Featured in iTunes App Starter Kit (Oct 2011)
● TIME Magazine’s 50 Best Apps 2011 (Jan 2011)
● Kiplinger’s Must-Have Money Apps (Winter Issue, 2011)
● The New York Times — “Your Financial Situation, in the Palm of Your Hand” (April 2010)
MANAGE YOUR MONEY WHEREVER YOU ARE
● View all of your accounts including: checking, savings, credit cards, investments, and retirement.
● Mint automatically pulls in and categorizes your transactions. No need to enter your own transactions.
● Easy-to-understand graphs show you where your money is going so you get a clear picture of your spending and your net worth. ( only)
● Know how much you have left to spend. Mint creates a customized budget based on your actual spending.
● Add manual transactions at the time of purchase so you can track cash spending.
● Avoid late fees and monitor cash flow — get bill reminders, alerts and advice sent right to your device.
● View your data even without a wireless connection. ( only)
SAFE AND SECURE
Your app is passcode protected with a unique 4-digit PIN. If you lose your device, or even temporarily misplace it, simply deactivate mobile access from your Mint.com profile page. With one click, prevent unauthorized access to Mint on your iPad or .
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM ON WEB AND MOBILE
Always have access to your account from your iPad, iPhone and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices, so you have your latest information at your fingertips.
What’s New in Version 2.0
Universal app for iPad and iPhone.
NEW FEATURES FOR IPAD
● Easy-to-understand, multi-touch graphs show you where your money is going so you get a clear picture of your spending and your net worth.
● Redesigned overview screen, so you get a quick snapshot of your finances and latest alerts, bill reminders and advice.
● Enter cash and pending transactions so you have the most accurate view of your spending.
● Get a detailed view of your transactions.
● View your data even without a wireless connection.
You can download Mint.com Personal Finance for iPhone and iPad from app store for free.