Book Creator foris an app that lets you easily create your own books and read them in iBooks, share with friends, or even submit to the iBookstore.
This is such a great idea for an app! I imagine it being particularly great for children. Kids love writing their own little books, and doing so with Book Creator will likely make kid authors feel extra proud of their books when they are able to show them off in iBooks on an
The simple way to create your own beautiful iBooks, right on the iPad. Read them in iBooks, send them to your friends, or submit them to the iBookstore. Ideal for children’s picture books, photo books, art books, cook books, manuals, textbooks, and the list goes on.
- Quickly add pictures from the Photos app, or grab them from the web, then move and resize them with your fingers.
- Edit text using the onscreen keyboard, and apply rich formatting to make it look great.
- Choose from all of the iPad’s fonts – over 50 to use.
- Layout your book exactly as you want it with guidelines and snap positioning.
- A quick tap and you’re reading your book in iBooks!
- Send your books to your friends over email, or sync using Dropbox.
- With your books created using the international ePub standard you know they will be readable now and in the future.
- Full support for iBooks’ fixed layout format, including double page images.
- Includes a Getting Started tutorial plus online support articles at www.redjumper.net/bookcreator
Book Creator is available on the iPad for $6.99. [App Store link]