View and control your AXIS Network Camera on your, & iPod Touch.
Quick & Easy Access to your AXIS IP Cam over both Mobile Phone and WIFI Networks, that is great for those on the go.
Move with a swipe. Zoom with a pinch.
– Pan, Tilt & Zoom control available for AXIS PTZ models – including Presets.
– Listen to your audio enabled cams.
– Snapshot feature allows you to save the camera image to your photos folder for use later, tweet it or lets you email to someone straight away.
Record video clips
– Record the live stream from your camera – Up to 30 seconds for each video.
Control your cam
– Turn off and on lights on supported camera models.
– Activate & deactivate input & output ports to control tech connected to your camera.
– Adjust Image Appearance & Exposure settings.
– This feature offers H.264 real time video streaming
(Only available for RTSP enabled cams with H.264 video)
In-App Purchases Available
– Ability to view Edge Storage Recordings (held on your camera’s SD card or NAS devices).
– Ability to watch Timelapse Movies created from your camera.
– Ability to add other camera types to the application. Such as Sony, Vivotek, D-Link etc.
– Install and setup Video Motion Detection on your camera from the App
– Set up camera Root Passwords.
Faster than the internet browser interface.
– Your camera(s) appear straight away in the multicam view once the App loads,
then double tap a camera to view a bigger high speed image.
Demo Cams Included.
– There are a number of AXIS Cameras available on startup to help you get started.
Detect Local Cameras
– Detect and add all the AXIS Cameras on the local area network with the tap of a button.
Add unlimited cameras.
– Your password details are saved securely, meaning you only need to enter them once,
and you can add as many Axis Cams as you want.
– Works with all models of AXIS camera.
– Lets you access video servers – just add each cam on the server with it’s cam number.
– Works with Dynamic DNS services.
Cognimatics People Counter
– User of the Cognimatics TrueView People Counter will now be able see your camera’s in & out statistics for the last week and the realtime people count for the day.
– We value our customers, so if you have any questions or problems please visit our website: www.eyespyfx.com
You can contact us via the websites contact forms or use one of the other contact methods if you prefer. There is also a support section that may answer your questions.
What’s New in Version 3.7.7
fix issue with audio on RTSP streams
Download Viewer for Axis Cams – iTunes ($4.99)