VideoLAN and the VLC development team have announced the release of VLC 2.0.0 Twoflower.
With faster decoding on multi-core, GPU, and mobile hardware and the ability to open more formats, notably professional, HD and 10bits codecs, 2.0 is a major upgrade for VLC.
● Completely new, single window interface for users
● Twoflower has a new rendering pipeline for video, with higher quality subtitles, and new video filters to enhance your videos.
● It supports many new devices and BluRay Discs (experimental).
● It features a completely reworked Mac and Web interfaces and improvements in the other interfaces make VLC easier than ever to use.
● Twoflower fixes several hundreds of bugs, in more than 7000 commits from 160 volunteers.
You can download VLC 2.0.0 and read its release notes at the link below…