ARMAGEDDON MUST NOT BE LOST
Available in English, French, German and Spanish!
“Armageddon, a world whose name has become a byword for war and destruction on a massive scale…” -Lord Commander Solar Eugenian
There is no peace amongst the stars… It is the 41st millennium and there is only war!
We live in the Imperium of Mankind, the greatest empire the galaxy has ever known. Millions of planets united in their adoration for the Emperor.
But we are not alone…
A massive space hulk is drifting towards Armageddon, and the planet is threatened by the war hungry brutal Orks. Welcome to the battlefield!
D You take the role of defending the planet as the Imperium of Man against the Ork invaders. Throughout the campaign you will also be joined by three chapters of Space Marines: the Salamanders, Blood Angels and the Ultramarines.
In this hex-based, turn-based strategy, players will lead the Imperial forces of the Armageddon Steel Legion and Space Marines from a variety of Chapters against the Ork invasion through over 30 scenarios, on the hostile terrain of the planet and its gigantic Hive Cities.
The game features a complex plot, involving known characters from the Warhammer 40,000 universe and while advancing through the campaign, the player will have the ability to carryover his core force from scenario to scenario.
Players fight alongside Commissar Yarrick and Commander Dante against the cunning Ork Warboss Ghazghkull Thraka and carry over battle-hardened veterans from scenario to scenario, using their experience and upgrading their equipment.
On top all this extensive modding options are available through a powerful and easy-to-use game editor.
• Large branching campaign with 30 major scenarios, plus additional 5 tutorial scenarios that explore the story in detail.
• Hundreds of hours of gameplay fun with huge replay value and several difficulty settings.The game portrays the Second War for Armageddon in great detail, from the initial Ork landings to the final liberation of the planet.
• Fight alongside Commissar Yarrick and Commander Dante against the cunning Ork Warboss Ghazghkull Thraka.
• A complex plot, which can develop during a mission, right in the middle of battle, creating an engaging story line with unexpected twists.
• Meet several iconic characters like Inquisitor Horst, Governor Von Strab and many more, who will guide you through an epic scenario based adventure all with their unique voice-overs.
• Players lead Imperial troops of the Armageddon Steel Legion, with supporting assets from a number of Space Marine chapters against the ferocious Orks.
• Carry over battle-hardened veterans from scenario to scenario, using their experience and upgrading their equipment and weaponry.
• Detailed combat model with custom terrain, cover and morale effects.
• Guide your troops on Armageddon`s hostile ash wastes, through treacherous volcanic canyons, over acid polluted rivers, through dense jungles and through massive Hive cities.
• 300+ unit types representing Armageddon Steel Legion, the Orks, Blood Angels, Ultramarines and Salamanders Space Marine chapters and even Titans!
• Multiple weapon systems per unit, each with their unique stats and graphical effects.
• 20 different unit stats plus many unique special traits and abilities.
• Toggle options to set the game to your own liking like to enable/disable: Fog Of War & Undo Moves.
• A separate set of maps are designed and balanced specifically for asynchronous multiplayer via Slitherine’s PBEM++ system.
• Play as either Orks or the Imperial forces in multiplayer.
• Includes a Hotseat mode.
What’s New in Version 1.09
– Added localizations of the game and all DLCs to German, French and Spanish. Language can be selected on program startup or switched later via Options.
– Tutorial campaign of the base game have been overhauled in an attempt to better teach new players the basics of the game.
– Four new advanced tutorials have been added to the game.
Assault Infantry and Cover
Space Marine Units
– Act 3 of the main campaign has been extended with two additional bonus scenarios.
– All three degrees of Dead Forest (sparse, normal, and dense) now appear throughout the base Steel Legion campaign instead of all functioning as standard Dead Forests.
– Tileset in scenario 15 has been changed to Hive Internal set so all terrain now functions properly and also links properly to the sidebar UI display.