Command your ultimate team of elite Space Marines.
Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch: Tyranid Invasion is a turn-based strategy, set on the edge of Imperial space, where your Space Marines will take on the Tyranids in a series of tactical engagements. From war ravaged cities, to the insides of Tyranid bio-ships, the missions will see your Kill Team rise in strength and skill as you face ever greater threats and peril.
FIGHT: Embark on a journey to save the sector from the alien threat. Battle through 40 missions and smash your enemies.
COLLECT: 38 unique Deathwatch Space Marines available to collect. Customise them with over 150 different weapons and wargear items.
LEVEL UP: Gain experience points on missions and spend them on your Space Marines topowerful skills and abilities.
This app offers in-app purchases. You can disable in-app purchasing on your device.
Please note you can play or all the missions and collect all the ’s content without any in-app purchases.
This game requires an, 4, Mini 2 or better.
What’s New in Version 1.1
Crashes and Hangs:
– Fixed a hang in the enemy turn where the camera incorrectly frames the attacking enemy in some circumstances.
– Fixed a hang caused by ranged attacking directly after melee attacking in some circumstances.
– Fixed a crash that occurred rarely when overwatching units under specific conditions.
– Fixed instances where extraction zones didn’t trigger even though you were ready to extract.
Ability and Wargear changes:
– Nartheciums didn’t counter attack – they do now.
– Charge no longer disables melee weapons.
– Plasma weapon over heating no longer disables melee weapons.
– Using wargear can no longer overheat plasma weapons.
– Fixed spelling mistakes in some tool tips.
– Fixed an issue with the Canticle of Equilibrium not distributing HP as expected.
– Fixed various abilities and cleaned up their text.
– Fixed a number of wargear items that didn’t behave quite right.
– Marine names can now no longer be set to blank.
– Fixed edge case instances in card packs where Tier 2 equipment wasn’t being given.
– Chainswords now with 100% more ‘vvvrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr’ sound effects
– Fixed an issue which was causing Card Pack purchases to not save, causing packs to be lost.
– Marines can no longer ’walk’ into each other pushing each other off tiles.
– iPod 6th Gen support
Thank you for your time and support,
The Rodeo Games Team
What’s New in Version 1.2
– New Random Number Generator
– Protection against save game corruption
Download Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch – Tyranid Invasion: iTunes