The new iPad” finally is here. This great new generation iPad complete with the Retina display, Voice dictation, A5X chipset, and 4G LTE. Every iPad fan out there would be considering to grab this new Apple tablet as soon as possible. Thankfully, you can now start to pre-order “The ” from Apple. So, where and how to get it?’s 3rd generation – ”
To pre-order yours, head over to the official Apple Store site via this link.
Features & Specs
Here is what we know about the next iPad:
- Retina display, with a resolution of 2048×1536, 3.1 million pixels at 264ppi
- A5X Processor, quad-core graphics
- 5 megapixel iSight camera
- 1080p video recording
- Voice dictation, similar to without the questions
- 3G & 4G LTE connectivity
- 10 hour battery life, 9 hour battery on 4G
- 9.4mm thick, weighs 1.4lbs
- Pre-orders start TODAY, available on March 16
4G support comes to both Verizon and AT&T. Outside of the USA, 4G LTE will also be offered on Rogers, Bell, and Telus initially, presumably with more carriers to come down the road. The iPad can also be used as a personal hotspot with it’s 4G speeds, although the price of that varies per carrier.
Both black & white models will be available, as usual:
with Wi-Fi Prices
- 16GB Wi-Fi – $499
- 32GB Wi-Fi – $599
- 64GB Wi-Fi – $699
New iPad with 4G LTE Prices
- 16GB 4G LTE – $629
- 32GB 4G LTE – $729
- 64GB 4G LTE – $829
Stay tuned for more!