xRec for, and iPod Touch
Record your iPhone’s screen with one tap. For showing your gameplays, scores, favorite apps and anything you want, xRec is your app.
9to5Mac : “xRec app brings screen recording to non-jailbroken iPhones”
iPhoneItalia : “Registra in background tutto quello che accade sul tuo iPhone grazie a xRec”
AppAdvice : “This nifty utility allows easy capturing of your iDevice actions in full quality video.”
iPhon.fr : “Une appli permet l’enregistrement de l’écran iPhone sans”
How to use:
Warning : You need internet connection for first use.
1) Open Screen Recorder HD
2) Tap Settings and set the orientation according to what you will record
3) Tap Record and tap Start button
4) Press Home button and open anything you want
5) After finishing your work, open Screen Recorder and tap Stop button
6) Wait for encoding, then tap Videos
7) You will see your video there. Tap blue indicator on video and save it to Camera roll. That’s all.
xRec works perfectly on iOS6. If you hear a song instead of recording, do this steps:
1)Double-click home button and kill application process
2)Check your internet connection. You MUST have internet connection.
3)Then open xRec again. This time you wont hear a song and you can record anything.